That’s some serious ink but phenomenal art work
This shits just ridiculous. Probably the worst torture in the history of torture.
SAND FLOOR ROOM
So basically it’s a torture device, where a person is put into a room with slow moving sand-paper at the bottom. There is no way out.
The person has to walk forward to keep from getting send to the corner and scraped.
Eventually after days of walking, the person will get tired and won’t be able to anymore.
What happens next, is pretty gruesome and self-explanatory.
I´m a writer I whisper as I secretly find this extremely fascinating
holy shit that’s horrific
I think the only point in time in life where these would be life saving…..
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating DARK chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating DARK chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating MILK chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in MILK chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating ANY chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
I’ve been worried about dementor attacks since literally forever.